vrijdag 2 september 2011

Hair

I cut and colored my hair and here's the result




What do you guys think of it?

This weekend I think I will not be able to blog. I'm going to the south of The Netherlands where my family lives to visit them. I'm so exited for it! We also have a little party for my grandma. Wednesday was her birthday.
I do want to take some pictures so I can show you some of my roots. ;-)

What are you going to do this weekend? Any plans, party's or just lazy at home watching a movie?
Commend me!

My mother also bought me four  pair of shoes (four!), so I'm curious what she has bought and if it's nice.

I'm going to polish my nails, get dressed, do my hair and make up so we can go early to my family! Yay! I'm looking foreward to be there already.
Talk to you guys later

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten