maandag 5 september 2011

Hello september!

I'm welcoming the autumn! I love those months, I love winter too!! Exept the snow when I have to drive my car. First some B-Days, St. Nicholas, Christmas, New years! It's going to be so much fun. Are you exited for autumn/winter?

 Boyfriend got me some flowers, they look nice on my dining table!

Can't wait to use this curlig iron!

It's not such nice weather today, lots of wind and the wind is cold. So I'm nice and warm inside on my couch blogging to you guys. It's a bit early to light up some candles. Too bad tough, I love candles!

Tomorrow starts a full week with just working and I'm so tired. That's probably because of my busy weekend. Driving for a few hours and there you are. Tired!

Have a great 5th September!

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten