woensdag 21 september 2011

Wednesday mornings...

Hello guys!
First of all, thank you for reading my blog. It really means much to me!!!

Today is a day of school again. Yesterday was a whole day of work and the week isn't over yet...
I hope the day goes fast cuz' tomorrow I'm a day off... friday a whole day of work and saturday is a big shopping spree at the Ikea for our appartment!!! I'm so excited for this weekend. Maybe my boyfriend and I also go out for dinner.. to make it extra nice. We'll see.

I haven't made an outfit post in a while.. so I'll check if I can make some time today to make some pictures so I can post them tomorrow. I don't make any promisses!! So sorry if I didn't get the time but i'll try my best.

I heard Beyoncé got her own fashion line together with her mother..
So here are some fashionable pictures of the HOUSE OF DEREON!













What do you guys think of it?
in my opinion, i like the gittery pants and jacket the most but I like this last dress too.. it's elegant, chique.. but it can also be seen as cool. It depens on how you mix it together.

I have to go now, make myself ready for school or else i'm late..and that's not a good example for anybody..

Well, I'm looking foreward to some comments.. you can ask me anything..
See ya guys the next time!

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten