zondag 21 augustus 2011

Inspiration

Hello you guys!!
I found some really nice beads I can use for my hand made jewelry.
I'll post some pictures.










What do you guys think of it?
Would you like to see them back in your jewelry? think of bracelets, earrings, rings, hairpins. Commend me!
Can't wait what you think of it.

This morning I was up pretty early. I played with my cat ans had some breakfast. The rest of the day I didn't do anything (well, not yet). But maybe we go sit by the water this afternoon.. I'll post you some pictures if I do. I also have an easy dinner tonight: meatballs in tomato sauce with some warm bread. yummy!

I ordered some stuff by H&M to..
here it is:







A really nice knitted vest, light jeans and a basic white blouse. H&M.


You can ask me anything...
See ya later alligatorrrr!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten