maandag 29 augustus 2011

Pink Friday

Helloo..
This morning I ought some stuff for school. Then my eyes layed on some cute undies. So I bought them too. I couldn't leave those there..
I also bought shoes for my boyfriend. But then I saw thes loveley shoes for only 5 euros!! They were for sale.

I also had to go to the bakery where i get some nice brownies and bread. It's so jummy from the bakery!

I'm usy to pimp my guitar so I can hang it up in my living room. (Yes, I have my own appartment)


My lunch!

wonderfull brownies from bakery


Todays Outfit:



blouse 3 suisses, skirt new yorker, tights H&M

shoes, schoenen reus


new shoes... 5euros, schoenen reus




MY NEW PROJECT !!! Pimping my guitar




I love Nicki Minaj

My fav album of the moment!


see ya laterrrr

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten